Winter Wonderland and a Winner!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!  We had a few extra inches of warm wet snow on Saturday night, and when I woke up Sunday morning, the backyard was just GORGEOUS with snow hanging from every branch...
backyard_snow 
pinetrees

It's hard to remember what grass looks like at this time of year... summer feels a lifetime away! 

Thanks so much for participating in the giveaway for Hunter's new book Silk Road Socks, I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your reasons for loving to knit socks!  I ran a random number generator and the winner is:

# 19 Catherine 
(and can I just say, I REALLY like Catherine's bags, they are perfect for sock knitting!)

Catherine, please get in touch with your e-mail and snail mail address so we can send you your goodies!!!


Comments