Thrice: Adorn's July Pattern

Introducing Thrice: July's Adorn Pattern!

Thrice Montage
Thrice is based on an attached beaded I-Cord stitch I envisioned one day in a class with Cat Bordhi.... this stitch is utterly customizable, so play around with it!  You get to choose how wide you want your thrice, how many colors it should have, AND where you want to wear it.  How fun is that?????  I've worked it up as a delicate bracelet, a wide cuff (that I believe has super powers) and a headband.  What else do you think it can be? 

Thrice is a stash buster, and meant to help you use up bits and bobs of sock yarn!  You can make Thrice as many strands wide as you like! I’ve written the pattern for 3 (4, 5) strands wide, and for multiple lengths, though know that since you will most likely be customizing the pattern to fit your yarn and some of the numbers might change for you.  I used simple little snap clasps to close the Thrice cuffs, I love their low profile look! Wondering what yarns I used for mine?  The headband and delicate bracelet are made with Koigu's mini skeins in a variety of colors.  The cuff in some lovely scraps Schaefer Yarn Nichole.
 Thrice- clasp

...and there is a treat!  I shot a video to show the Thrice Stitch to simply it even further.  There is a link to the private video embedded in the pattern.  Enjoy!

Finally, if you have signed up for Adorn I have started adding more pages to the collection's pdf.  There is now a NOTES page that will become a compilation of  beading techniques as I use them in the patterns.  Also, I've added a RESOURCES page for those of you who are wondering where I get my beads and clasps.  I'll be adding to both of these pages almost every month... I think they will be a GREAT addition to the project!  (thanks to Sarah for asking me to do this, you rock!)

Comments

  1. I can't wait to get started on this little project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, thanks!

    I love the resources and notes pages. I have an introduction and a techniques page in the e-book I'm working on right now. I think these little additions really help pull a collection together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment