Lambing at Woolen Moss

Be forewarned there is some major sheepy cuteness in this post!

Yesterday afternoon we went over to Woolen Moss to meet their baby lambs.... and of course take pictures of them.  I know nothing about shepherding or lambing, and we learned tons from Kate while cooing, oohing, and aahing over her Shetland Sheep and their new brood.
Kate Kiss
LOVE!
kate and her babe
mama
One proud Mama!
mama and two out of three
Mama with two of her three 2-day old lambs
Lil black
Curious already!
bella and a wee lamb
My cutie with a cutie!

Comments

  1. I adore the little one in the first pic! How cute. I have a Siamese cat that gets that same look on it's face when I hold it ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me want to live on a farm! soooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lamb triplets, wow! Is that common?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I recognize the death skull cap you knit for your daughter way back. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've got another one on the needles for her that is Bottle Green and Black... she asked for another : )!

      Delete
  5. Jessa, it depends on the breed. Twins and triplets are not surprising for some types of sheep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment