Rhinebeck 2012!

This past weekend I shot down to Rhinebeck for 48 hours of friends, babies, animals, yarn and wool fumes!  My camera was right by my side and am excited to share some of what it caught with you!
Rhinebeck 2012
My personal favorite at Rhinebeck!
Rhinebeck 2012
So regal!
Rhinebeck 2012
A cow sheep!
Rhinebeck 2012
All time favorite haircut!
Rhinebeck 2012
Ravelry meet up on Saturday!
Rhinebeck 2012
Miss Zoe, who obviously has very good taste in knitwear!
Rhinebeck 2012
Zoe and I wearing our Trapeze's together!
Rhinebeck 2012
I met JanElinRN in real-life... I was so enamoured with her Accola I forgot to take a picture of her face! Oops!
Rhinebeck 2012
Melissa Jean's Button booth with Space Cadet Yarns and my kits... too busy to get into!  Woot!
I'm almost proud to say: I CAME HOME WITHOUT ANY YARN!  I've got a lot of projects on my plate right now which means no time for vicarious knitting....
Rhinebeck 2012
But, I did get a really nice mug from Jennie the Potter, so don't feel bad for me!
Of course there is so much I missed, I totally forgot to take a picture of my crew. Spending more time with Jill and friends only just cemented how much I adore her and them. If you are at Vogue Knitting Live in Chicago this weekend, go give her a hug from me? I miss her!

Oh, and the winner of the November Knits giveaway?  Congrats go to SillyLittleLady, get in touch and I'll have Interweave send your book out to you : )! Love her knit Viking Helmet!  If you don't know what you are being for Halloween, it might have just been solved! 

Comments

  1. beautiful shawls and baby...need to start them young. i'm enjoying your craftsy class although it is a bit of a challenge...but i'm getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great weekend for sure! First time being there for me. Already looking forward to next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Viking Helmet is GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice to meet you in person. Your
    photos are amazingly beautiful♥ Great blog here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to meet you too Cici! Thanks for letting me join you in line : )!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment