Thankyou Vogue Knitting Live!

Last weekend I was honored to teach at Vogue Knitting Live in Seattle!  What a fun, inspiring weekend! In true Seattle fashion it rained the whole time I was there, but that didn't matter, I was inside teaching my favorite thing: Knitting with Beads!  Want to see some photos from the weekend?  (please forgive their quality, we were indoors for them all!)
Beads being strung on hemp... a great choice for a summer Ribband!
Karen from One Planet, wearing her Trapeze and knitting a Butin!
I even got Allegra from Petite Purls a bit addicted!
Making a Mudra to match her Signature Needles is totally satisfying this knitter!
Julia and her gorgeous Trapeze....
Gorgeous silk skeins from Red Fish Dyeworks.. I kinda sorta wish I got some!
Yarn Ball Candles from Bar Maids... these babies came home with me!
Giving a demo (and fist bump?) at the marketplace.... (photo courtesy KathyCad on Instagram)
There were so many moments with students and friends that didn't get captured... but rest assured, we all worked, learned and played hard!  A HUGE thankyou to Vogue for flying me across the country to share my passion and commune with the knittahs!!!!!  If you ever have a chance to attend a Vogue Knitting Live event I encourage you to do so... they are beautifully orchestrated knitting events and I'd love to see you in Chicago or New York later this year!

Comments

  1. Yay for Laura at VKL!!! So excited for your teaching and speaking there. Wish I could have been ;) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Anne, wish you could have been there too! Next time! Maybe NYC 2014!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This sounds wonderful. Go you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment