Speechless!

I arrived home super late last night from a trip to visit my parents in New Mexico and found that THE MOST AMAZING GIFT EVER came in the mail from my dear Ravelry group....
I AM SPEECHLESS! What a phenomenal medium for you all to share a bit of yourselves and knitting experience with me!
This project was the brainchild of JustineLark, with the help of the rest of the group's moderators Lorrie, Donna and Melise, and with PHENOMENAL design and layout by Laurel. It's almost as if you all knew about Knockout Knits' dedication page already!
All of my love right back at you.... there really are no words!

(Oh, and I promised you I'd announce the winner of last week's giveaway!  Congrats to comment #45, Crystal, Knitter5319... get in touch and I'll get your paintbox right out to you!)

Comments

  1. That is one of the most beautiful tributes I've ever seen. And well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me cry "happy tears". Love-Love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can only read it in doses as I keep getting weepy!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! I sent you a message on Ravelry with my information. I love you new book and this great giveaway yarn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I think I totally missed this thread and tribute! Anyway, want to say how much you are appreciated and I am constantly amazed at your passion, innovation, creativity and patience with us all. Thanks for all your patterns and encouragement. Have a wonderful vacation and needless to say find pretty yarn in your journey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment